Re: radeon(hd?) on Thinkpad T60p (again)

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 6:16 PM, Moritz Wilhelmy
<mw+netbsd%barfooze.de@localhost> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm currently running into issues with NetBSD on my T60p.
> The solutions proposed here don't seem to work:
> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-x11/2012/04/17/msg001117.html
>
>  * radeonhd driver results in some glitches and then a blackscreen
>  * adding "userconf disable radeondrm" to /boot.cfg doesn't help, X11
>    is glitchy.
>
> I'm running -current/6.99.30.
> My GPU seems to be (from dmesg)
> radeondrm0 at vga1: ATI Mobility FireGL V5200
> radeondrm0: Initialized radeon 1.29.0 20080613
>
> which is interesting, given that I disabled radeondrm in boot.cfg...?
>
> Xorg.0.log with radeonhd contains binary garbage.

This should help. http://www.netbsd.org/docs/guide/en/chap-x.html
I find(might be I am wrong) from you dmesg and Xorg.log that a lot
of configuration is wrong.

--
-- Sujit K M

blog(http://kmsujit.blogspot.com/)