Re: xkeyboard-config.pc is not cleaned up (was: CVS commit: src)

On Thu, Jun 03, 2010 at 10:48:17PM +0200, Geert Hendrickx wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 03, 2010 at 10:37:41PM +0200, Bernd Ernesti wrote:
> > I wasn't sure how to handle it but using is not a good ideas
> > if you are not going to build a library. You can add some dummy entry but
> > is IMHO better, where you still need to use a dummy entry.
> I see.
> Do we need the pkgconfig file at all?  xkeyboard-config is just a bunch of
> textfiles otherwise.

I don't know. Only if there is a program (package) which needs this file
and then x11-links needs to be motified too to handle it.

I think src/external/mit/xorg/include/fontsproto can be used as an example
on how to fix it by adding these two lines:

NOOBJ=  # defined
.include <>