Re: xkeyboard-config.pc is not cleaned up (was: CVS commit: src)

On Thu, Jun 03, 2010 at 12:40:31PM +0200, Geert Hendrickx wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 03, 2010 at 12:05:40PM +0200, Bernd Ernesti wrote:
> > This update has the issue that a make cleandir does not remove the generated
> > xkeyboard-config.pc. src/external/mit/xorg/lib/xkeyboard-config/Makefile
> > only uses which does not have a rule to remove it.
> Fixed by .including as well.

I didn't update yet but others did and there is an issue with this change.
See Kurt Schreiners mail on current-users 'building distribution for sparc

I wasn't sure how to handle it but using is not a good ideas if you
are not going to build a library. You can add some dummy entry but
is IMHO better, where you still need to use a dummy entry.