Re: Problems after xorg patch to 5.0_STABLE

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 22:07:33 -0500 (CDT)
"John D. Baker" <jdbaker%mylinuxisp.com@localhost> wrote:

> Its only problem at this point is the almost-black-on-black video
> when switching away from the VT where the X server is running.

I also see this with other ATI, namely Radeon (see xsrc/40322).

sysutils/vbetool allows to restore the console (although this shouldn't
be needed, and it also restores the hardware cursor which is annoying
when using the super NetBSD software cursor :)

Thanks,
--
Matt