Re: via_drm broken on netbsd-5

On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 17:05:18 +1000
matthew green <mrg%eterna.com.au@localhost> wrote:

>    Another problem I experience is when using the Savage driver:
>    /usr/X11R7/lib/modules/drivers/savage_drv.so: Undefined PLT symbol
>    "SAVAGEDRIScreenInit".  The vesa driver fortunately works for now, but
>    is of course suboptimal...
>
> is this with netbsd 5.0 as well?

I'm actually unsure.  Another laptop with S3 was working with XF86 on
netbsd-4, then the box was upgraded to -current and tracked it until
5.99.10 with its base-xorg, on which it also works, but I've not
touched it since the x11 upgrades.  It's probable that it worked on the
NetBSD 5.0 release.

Thanks,
--
Matt