Re: via_drm broken on netbsd-5

On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 14:49:43 +1000
matthew green <mrg%eterna.com.au@localhost> wrote:

> the via drm code depends on some linux-specific code that has not
> been ported to netbsd yet.  you can find drm_sman.h in the mesa-drm
> "linux-core" subdir.  someone needs to port it and any other parts
> to the "bsd-core" subdir.

I however think this used to work at 5.0 release.  I have no Via
hardware however so simply removed the viadrm line from my GENERIC_MM
for now.

Another problem I experience is when using the Savage driver:
/usr/X11R7/lib/modules/drivers/savage_drv.so: Undefined PLT symbol
"SAVAGEDRIScreenInit".  The vesa driver fortunately works for now, but
is of course suboptimal...

Thanks,
--
Matt