Re: What X11 for Intel G45?

I have the problem regarding Xinerama under ThinkpadT61. I use NetBSD 5 and
current pkgsrc. Unfortunately when I set up the Xinerama I cannot get the
Xorg working- I got only error. I removed DRI support from within xorg.conf
as within DRI it does not work either.

Does anyone get this working?

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 9:43 PM, Christos Zoulas <>