What X11 for Intel G45?

I cc'd because I saw note about committed support the Intel G45 AGP.

What are you using for X11 for Intel G45?

My system has
(--) Chipset Mobile Intel GM45 Express Chipset found

And older xf86-video-intel included with NetBSD 5.0 doesn't work with it.
xf86-video-intel-2.6.3 does work a little but it crashes every day (and
must reboot to get X to start up again) and newer xf86-video-intel from
GIT does not even start up (I used the git bisect to track down the code
change where it stopped working and reported upstream).

Anyways, what X11 server and driver(s) are you using for your Intel G45?