Re: Native Xorg on sparc64

On Mon, 27 Oct 2008, Quentin Garnier wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 12:16:42AM -0400, Michael wrote:
> [..]
> > All you need to do is setenv MKXORG yes and distribution. Do
> > NOT specify -x or -X.
> That's incorrect.  Only -x (which is a shortcut to -V MKX11=yes) is
> incompatible with MKXORG.

Is that on purpose? That seems contrary (Xorg is still X11, yes?) and it
would be nice if were compatible with historical functionality..
ie, if you use ' release' then you get a release without X11 and
if you use ' -x release' then you get a release with X11.

I have not tried it as yet, but was under the impression that MKXORG=yes
would mean that Xorg was built instead of XFree (when MKX11=yes)