Re: Native Xorg on sparc64

Hello,

On Oct 27, 2008, at 12:34 AM, Quentin Garnier wrote:

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 12:16:42AM -0400, Michael wrote:
[..]
All you need to do is setenv MKXORG yes and build.sh distribution. Do
NOT specify -x or -X.

That's incorrect.  Only -x (which is a shortcut to -V MKX11=yes) is
incompatible with MKXORG.

If you get an error using -X, it's a bug that should be fixed (FWIW, I
always use -X, it never failed).

Hmm, when I started hacking build.sh wouldn't find the X sources until I got rid of -X. If it works for you it's probably some local weirdness.

have fun
Michael