Re: Xorg 1.4.0.90 / video-intel 2.2.0 drm question

I'm not sure what to make of the modeline issue--although I've been
working on pkgsrc all day so maybe I'm just not thinking straight. ;)

Which dri driver are you using with X, i915 or i915tex?  I'm not sure
if the latter will work properly ...

Aside from that, if you could send me your Xorg log (and drm debug log
if its interesting), perhaps I could be of more help.  I'm learning
more as time goes on, but I must admit I do not have the ioctl codes
memorized. ;)

Regards,

--Blair