Re: Expose max_align_t unconditionally

I've been following this discussion and it seems that:

1. upstream is not interested making the library support < c++11
2. finding the correct "max_align_t" is not obvious, but the library wants to
3. "max_align_t" should not be exposed to < c++11

Given the above constraints, the simplest solution to move forward seems to be:

1. sed -i -e s/max_align_t/__max_align_t/g *.h
2. edit the file where the typedef is defined and expose "max_align_t" if you are
    compiling the library or if >= c++11

I don't see what all the fuss is about.

christos