Expose max_align_t unconditionally

I propose to expose max_align_t unconditionally to C and C++ namespaces.

It was introduced in C11/C++11, but in practice it is used in C++ code
that formally builds in the C++03/older mode (llvm libc++ expects it
unconditionally).

http://netbsd.org/~kamil/patch-00237-max_align_t.txt

Instead of adding fallback definitions in third party code like in llvm
libc++ (there was an attempt for this in libc++, but reverted) it is
easier to expose it in our headers as expected unconditionally.

We already expose other pieces of C11 in the similar fashion (struct
timespec, noreturn, static_assert(), alignof(), alignas()).