timers related

HI guys,

    I have 3 timers related macro to be added, which are _SC_CPUTIME,
_SC_THREAD_CPUTIME and _SC_DELAYTIMER_MAX.
the first and second are set to be 200112L in freebsd. I am wondering
what's the meaning of those macros? and what are the cases to use these
macros? I am thinking of where to add logics related with these macros. By
the way, freebsd source cannot be browsed on nxr any more?

Thanks, Charles.