Re: timers related

On Sat, May 28, 2016 at 11:28:00PM -0700, Charles Cui wrote:
> HI guys,
>
>     I have 3 timers related macro to be added, which are _SC_CPUTIME,
> _SC_THREAD_CPUTIME and _SC_DELAYTIMER_MAX.

If I read the standard correctly, all of those are optional.

So first we need to decide, whether to add them at all. Christos, do I
remember correctly you said the first two would be simple?

Charles: isn't _SC_DELAYTIMER_MAX being undefined the way to express there
is no hard limit?

Which errors are you running into exactly? It seems to me you are trying to
fix bugs in the test suite by adapting NetBSD in this case (but I might be
missing something).

Martin