Re: 6.0 build failure

On Thu, 6 Sep 2012, Martin Husemann wrote:

On Thu, Sep 06, 2012 at 05:52:42PM +0200, Edgar Fu? wrote:
Is this the right list?

With a 6.0 from literally minutes ago, I get

Apparently this part of UPDATING (from -current) has erroneously not
been pulled up to -6 yet:

       The update of openssl requires cleaning both the openssl build
       directory and DESTDIR; update builds done without taking these
       steps may fail, or if not, have been observed to cause
       third-party software to link incorrectly.

I believe if you clean the openssl and libcrypto (both from $OBJDIR and
$DESTDIR) it works (but no guarantees).

You need to update UPDATING and read it.

Hisashi T Fujinaka -