Re: 6.0 build failure

On Thu, Sep 06, 2012 at 05:52:42PM +0200, Edgar Fuß wrote:
> Is this the right list?
>
> With a 6.0 from literally minutes ago, I get

Apparently this part of UPDATING (from -current) has erroneously not
been pulled up to -6 yet:

20120726:
        The update of openssl requires cleaning both the openssl build
        directory and DESTDIR; update builds done without taking these
        steps may fail, or if not, have been observed to cause
        third-party software to link incorrectly.

I believe if you clean the openssl and libcrypto (both from $OBJDIR and
$DESTDIR) it works (but no guarantees).

Martin