Re: Importing Kyua into NetBSD

On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 12:30 PM, Manuel Bouyer
<> wrote:
> Looks good overall.

Thanks for the review.

> One minor point; I always disliked info(1), and one of the strong point
> of NetBSD is the high quality man pages. Do you plan to provide man pages ?

I hadn't really considered this seriously until you asked, but the
truth is I'm not very happy with the current status of the
documentation.  So, to answer your question "most likely yes".  I just
need to give it a second thought, but I think that reformatting the
current documentation as manpages would be better for NetBSD and its

Julio Merino / @jmmv