Re: cannot compile <future> with gcc 4.6

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 12:37:13PM -0400, James K. Lowden wrote:
[..]
> Someone may ask how all this becomes a "need".  If I want to work with
> this project, it's going to be in C++ and sooner or later that will
> mean C++11.  Some of it is threaded, and <future> is both technically
> well thought out and, mostly, portable.  Except on operating systems
> that don't support it.  :-(

Thanks for you explanation (and the background I did not cite, but which
I completely agree). The "sooner or later" part explains it, I probably
read your original message more like "now".

I certainly agree that we should push for full support in NetBSD ASAP,
and I'm willing to help. Joerg, could you give more details? Do you
happen to have a list of the missing functions?

Martin