Re: disklabel problems on 3TB disc

> You can put a wedge on the disk
That seems to work. At least with manually created (dkctl addwedge) wedges.

> or put the raid on the raw disk itself.
That doesn't work. It truncates the component capacity to the truncated
value in the disklabel.

I even tried to create (raidctl -C) the set with wedges, initialize it (-I),
then unconfigure it (-u), change the components to the full-disc partitions
in the config file and re-configure (-c) it. It came up with full capacity
with the wedges and truncated with the full-discs.

Looks like I have to put GPTs on the component discs.