Re: Proposal: Add option to add dates to write(1)

On Thu, 17 May 2012, Daniel Horecki wrote:

> Hm, when you are using write, there is text before message:
>
> Message from XXXX@XXXXXXX on pts/5 at 17:45 ...
>
> Isn't it enough?

That is before the first message until the printed "EOF".
Note he said using write for months :)

Regarding the patch and previous message: "senddate" and "partner have
to agree" initially made me think partner was sending the date. Maybe
call it "showtime". And why does partner have to agree? (Maybe I
misunderstand code.)