Re: default skel files (Re: PAGER=less)

> As I wrote my first post, I'm suggesting to remove all aliases
> in skel/dot.cshrc.  What's the problem?
> See subject.  You are now talking about extreme "all or nothing" method.
> No sense.
Fine, go ahead. It's not such a big matter. The point is, what are the
criteria for inclusion in dot.$foo? jmmv argues aliases are individual
preferences. He may just as well be right, but in dot files /everything/ is
and yet we have /etc/skel. So -- care to discuss what and why goes there?

Best regards.