Re: Moving rc.d scripts to base.tgz

What Robert said about the periodic scripts in /etc. Might I add,
/etc/security is also flawed at least in how it deals with detecting
"." in root's path. Perhaps /usr/share/examples would be a better
place for these scripts, and the default not to run any of these at
all? I guess desktop or laptop users do not see them ever run any-
way, given the daytime they are supposed to run at.

Regards,

Dennis den Brok