Re: Autoconfiguring root device and fstab(5) (wedges?)

On 26.03.2011 15:38, Martin Husemann wrote:
> And there is the uncommited patch suggested by mlelstv that makes mounting
> of wedges via names in GPT possible. I'd like to see the latter sorted out
> first, so we can offer the most userfriendly way in sysinst.

Pointer appreciated. By "names", you mean wedge names or UUID/GUID?

In that case, would that be part of the "dkscan_gpt" tool I am talking
about elsewhere in this thread, akin to dkscan_bsdlabel(8), but using
GPT entries instead of disklabel content?

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost