Re: Importing tmux into base

> Anything that links to libresolv, though...and then you're toast.
> Plus libevent has its own private resolver [...]

Yeah...I've written at least two programs which do their own DNS
queries, too.  At least one of them is interested in non-address
records, though.

Someone(tm) needs to sit down and think about how to design a resolver
interface that both supports more-or-less arbitrary DNS operations and
doesn't prohibit implementations like AF_LOCAL to a local recursive
resolver and/or cache process.  libresolv isn't _too_ far off, but it
needs a few things.

\ / Ribbon Campaign