Re: Adding software to base

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 08:53:04AM +1100, Simon Burge wrote:

> I don't see screen in that category, and I don't understand enough of
> tmux to see that there's any difference there.

The difference is the license (tmux is also a lot smaller and drags
in less dependencies, AFAICT).

I don't think tmux can, quite, replace window(1).  If it could I'd be
in favor of adding tmux and removing window.

It's small.  The threshold for adding it should, in my opinion, therefore
be correspondingly low.

Thor