prop_*_internalize and copyin/out for syscall ?

[sorry for the cross-post, but I can't decide which list is more appropriate
than the other :) ]

Hello,
so I'm evaluating how to use proplib for the new quotactl(2) I'm working on.
I see there is already provision of function to pass property list between
kernel and userland using ioctl, but there is no equivalent for syscalls.
Should there be ?
For kernel land, prop_{array,dictionary}_copy{in,out} would do it
(prop_{array,dictionary}_copyout is documented but not implemented,
this is easy).
For userland, we probably need a prop_{array,dictionary}_recv_syscall(),
wich takes as parameter the pref we got from kernel, and internalize it.
Parameters would be the pref, and a pointer to the prop_array_t or
prop_dictionary_t that will get the result. What this would do in
addition to call prop_{array,dictionary}_internalize_from_pref() is
to unmap the buffer the kernel mmaped for us. I don't think this details of the
kernel/userland communication should be exposed outside of the
proplib code.

For symetry, we probably want a prop_{array,dictionary}_send_syscall()
which is just an alias to prop_{array,dictionary}_externalize_to_pref()

Comments ?