Re: [HEADS-UP] growfs port for ffs2 and ffs1

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 08:10:49AM +0100, Julio Merino wrote:
> So, summarizing, Apple Mail uses format=flowed (unchangeable it seems)

No longer.  They completely broke it in 10.6.2 and refuse to discuss
putting it back how it was.  I hear a rumor the excuse is that "it works
better with Exchange this way".

Thor Lancelot Simon
  "All of my opinions are consistent, but I cannot present them all
   at once."    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau, On The Social Contract