[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: tn3270, mset and map3270
On Jan 17, 3:13am, roy%NetBSD.org@localhost (Roy Marples) wrote:
-- Subject: Re: tn3270, mset and map3270
| On 17/01/2010 01:03, Christos Zoulas wrote:
| > I think we should still maintain termcap for compatibility. Otherwise
| > old binaries are going to break.
| Binary compat is maintained, except for the NetBSD extensions.
- Are we providing all the termcap capabilities that have different names
- Are you planning to link libtermcap.so to libterminfo.so?
- Will setting $TERMCAP still work? What are you planning to do with tset -s?
- Who are we copying the terminfo library from? FreeBSD?
- Something needs to be done with tn3270 (c3270 or whatever)
There are probably a few more things that will break that I have
not considered so far...
Main Index |
Thread Index |