Re: libevent (1.4.12-stable) -> external/bsd

On Sat, 31 Oct 2009, Christos Zoulas wrote:

> In article <>,
> Iain Hibbert  <> wrote:
> >Ok, I worked this out and wrote an ATF shell wrapper for the distributed
> >libevent C test program. Latest diff at
> >

> >in summary
> >
> >     bump libevent to 1.4.12-stable (minor bugfix release)
> >     move libevent to external/bsd
> >     include "select" backend
> >     change regression tests to ATF (all pass on i386)
> Looks good to me. Are you going to add __RCSID()?

wasn't going to as there were none previously - I modified the script to add $NetBSD$ tags though, is that enough?

> Typically we put generated config.h files in include not in lib, but I
> don't care either way.

Mm, ok - I changed that (also to generate and commit the event-config.h
file after configure as the config.h file won't be required in future)

(not including the distfiles this time)