Re: Lua as a scripting language in NetBSD

On Oct 18, 2009, at 10:55 AM, Soren Jacobsen wrote:
Well, from my reading of this thread, there is a strong desire from a number of concerned parties to see real evidence that Lua is something we need in the base system. The general case is too easily debated, as we have seen in this thread. If you want to see Lua added to the base system, I think Antti's first option above is a very good way to go. If you feel that's too much and feel like playing the chicken and egg card again, at least give some flushed out

Bah, hit send too soon.  s/flush/flesh/ and tack on a "proposals."