Re: Lua as a scripting language in NetBSD

Am 17.10.2009 um 16:08 schrieb Masao Uebayashi:

You forgot the most important: the ability to cross compile the
interpreter, which rules out perl( and I think python too).

*nod*

Not agreeing with importing it in base, but I have to say that Lua is very
good in this respect.

could you, for my information, say why you do not agree?

- Marc

Masao

--
Masao Uebayashi / Tombi Inc. / Tel: +81-90-9141-4635