Re: definition of NULL correct?

>> I don't see why.  Plenty of expressions - mostly involving casts -
>> become syntax errors when you tack a "sizeof" on in front of them.
>> I don't see anything prohibiting "NULL" from being another.

Actually, since then, I have seen such a thing.
http://www.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/functions/V2_chap02.html
(mentioned upthread), 2.1.2, item 1, quite clearly requires the extra
parens, so if that's anything we want to conform to....

>> (especially since I believe NULL should never be used)
> Should I ask why or is that borrowing trouble?

Depends on the extent to which you agree with me. :)

ftp.rodents-montreal.org:/mouse/NULL-considered-harmful (also available
over http, if you prefer) lays out my thinking on the matter.

\ / Ribbon Campaign