Binary plist format in proplib?

I'm interested in the binary plist format for proplib made by Jachym
Holecek (freza@)
during GSoC '08 for NetBSD. The patch along with a testsuite is available from:

I'm curious to know if there's any progress in merging it on NetBSD?
this is to avoid
duplicate work, because I need it for the portable proplib package:

That I'm using in a project of my own with Linux. Of course, I'm
really interested in the
userland part (I think this shouldn't matter).

Thanks (please CC me, I'm not suscribed).