Re: Add a minimal instance of named early in the boot

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 07:14:30PM -0400, Steven M. Bellovin wrote:
> after the full named is started.  (Or maybe we should import OpenBSD's
> resolver library.)

I think that's a very bad idea.  We deliberately did _not_ pick up the
change in question because it causes filesystem access on every name

Thor Lancelot Simon
    "Even experienced UNIX users occasionally enter rm *.* at the UNIX
     prompt only to realize too late that they have removed the wrong
     segment of the directory structure." - Microsoft WSS whitepaper