Re: terminfo vs termcap

On Sat, Jun 06, 2009 at 03:44:10PM +0100, Roy Marples wrote:
> You're ignoring the other advantages of terminfo as already discussed.

Sorry, I probably overlooked something but right now it's unclear to me
why "we have a good working non standard implementation" is better in
terminfo than in termcap world.

I'm a bit suprised nobody suggested to use a plist based completely new
format and extended termlib API + termcap compatible environement yet.

Martin