Regular Expression Testing

Hi,
as I announced a while ago, I'm working on a new regular expression
library during this year's Google Summer of Code.

At the moment I'm develop a performance benchmark and need real world
regular expressions for this to have realistic data. So if you want to
do me a favour, please send all your POSIX-compatible regular expression
which serve this purpose.

This would be really helpful. Thanks!

(I'll extract all regular expressions from src/ automatically, so
 please don't send them in.)

Regards,
Matthias-Christian