Re: SoC: Improve syslogd

Martin Schütte schrieb:
I want to implement the upcoming IETF standards for Syslog ( In order of priority: syslog-transport-tls, syslog-protocol, and syslog-sign.

I am happy to announce that my project was chosen for this summer.

So everyone interested is invited to take a look at the project pages now and then. Naturally any feedback is welcome.

The official project's homepage is at and for developing I maintain a Trac at