Re: larn, and other games

On Sun, Feb 03, 2008 at 05:25:08AM +0100, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
 > On Sun, 3 Feb 2008, David Holland wrote:
 > [larn]
 > Move to pkgsrc?

Well, maybe, but... not unless we want to maintain a portable version
or something. larn 12.3 came out in 1991, and it's mostly for DOS too
(all-uppercase filenames and stuff) and would require huge patches to
be brought into correspondence with HEAD. So it's not really suitable
as a basis for a package.

(It requires nontrivial patches just to be brought up to the the level
of the -r1.1 larn we have in src, which is what I've been diffing it

David A. Holland