Re: Incorrect demangling

> identifiers containing __ were made a de facto reserved part of the
> linker namespace when C++ first started to become popular... which
> was well over 20 years ago.

Someone should have told the rest of the world, then; if it's taken 20
years for me to even hear about it, it was _abysmally_ advertised, to
the point where I'm not even sure it's fair to call it "de-facto
reserved".

In any case...okay, so I'm on my own here.  I'll see how hard it is to
change the __ to something saner.  (I have some uses where sane
behaviour for linker messages is more important than binary
compatability with code compiled under the broken paradigm....)

\ / Ribbon Campaign