Re: useless /usr/tests tree for MKATF=no builds

On Wed, Dec 01, 2010 at 09:20:01AM +0000, Julio Merino wrote:
> On 11/29/10 8:03 PM, Nicolas Joly wrote:
> >
> >While previously some shell tests could be run mannually, we can't now
> >because the interpreter switched to /usr/bin/atf-sh (since ATF 0.9).
> >Other test that require c/c++ APIs are not even built ... Only remains
> >a few input/results files.
> Which shell tests could be run without atf?  (Just curious because I
> can't imagine how that worked!)

I must confess that i never really checked them in that case ... But
at least, at that time, they could be started even if they failed
early because of missing atf-check tool by example; now they won't
even start.

--
Nicolas Joly

Biological Software and Databanks.