Re: config(5) break down

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 09:07:51AM -0400, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 10:20:28AM +0000, Andrew Doran wrote:
> > On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 03:30:15PM -0400, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
> >
> > > But bogus justifications involving who downloads what built
> > > binary releases from the FTP server are not really helpful to anyone.
> >
> > Huh??
>
> Did you read what I was responding to?

Sigh.  Andy did; I didn't.  I completely missed that he clearly excluded
embedded platforms from his original comments.

I *do* think it's a useful datapoint to note that sun2, pmax, algor, etc.
are never, ever downloaded any more.  It's with regard to things like
sbmips that I think those data are highly likely to be misleading.

Thor