[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: config(5) break down
On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 6:55 AM, Masao Uebayashi <uebayasi%gmail.com@localhost>
> And this is what NetBSD should not be, IMO, because
> - one of NetBSD's targets is highly customized embedded purposes
> - let users customize as they want
> - NetBSD is free, unlike QNX.
> - "users are not stupid"
> - but those customized binaries are not supported
Let me clarify:
- NetBSD is used for many purposes.
- The official binary should choose the sane default
- FFS_EI enabled by default
- XIP would be disabled by default
- While leave developers freedom to customize NetBSD more.
Main Index |
Thread Index |