make rule of multiple file generation (was Re: CVS commit: src/share/mk)

(Moved from

> Actually I am interested. You just did not present your solution in
> tech-whatever so I did not have a chance to comment. Do you have an
> example where the existing rules fail, so that I can see what you are
> trying to fix?

        % cd bin/sh
        % cvs up -D20091201
        % nbmake-XXX -n sh

I started looking at this when I found rescue/ rebuilds usr.bin/ktruss
everytime.  I first thought such file generation rules should have been gone,
and posted this:

Reading people's opinions, I changed my mind & looked closer to those rules.

Masao Uebayashi / Tombi Inc. / Tel: +81-90-9141-4635