Re: final steps for reproduceable builds.

In article <87ljredwx1.fsf%snark.cb.piermont.com@localhost>,
Perry E. Metzger <perry%piermont.com@localhost> wrote:

>"Perry E. Metzger" <perry%piermont.com@localhost> writes:
>> I'll conditionalize the ar stuff on AR_DFLAG being set to yes and set
>> that in build.sh in the manner of BUILDSEED, how's that?
>
>New patch (untested -- I'm running a build now) -- comments?
>
>Perry

1. this makes the assumption that our ar does ranlib, which is only true
   for gnu ar and will break other toolchains.
2. the yes or no variable names have MK in front of them typically, the
   AR_DFLAG one makes me think I should set it to D or nothing.

christos