Re: Moving NetBSD from CVS to svn|git|hg|fossil

FWIW, one of the reasons there are so many documents describing git workflows is not that git requires special documents describing git workflows more than other DVCSs do, but rather that so many more people are using git than the other DVCSs at present that there are more helpful resources available.   I don't think this makes a huge difference since we would want to document specific workflows anyway, and those documents would likely supersede stuff from e.g. stackoverflow.com.   You are of course correct about releng workflow (which I haven't done since 1998!).