Re: Proposal for more reliable git mirroring

On Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 12:22 AM, Roy Marples <roy%marples.name@localhost> wrote:
> Oh don't get me wrong, changing from CVS is very relevant to me. I just feel
> that going to git directly is the wrong approach.

I think you are missing a very important part of this proposal: the
plan is not to _move_ the repositories to git, but rather to provide a
better working, official git mirror. If you want to do the same thing
for a fossil mirror, then that's perfectly fine. No one is taking
anything away from you or from fossil.

--Benny.