Re: Proposal for more reliable git mirroring

On 03/01/2014 21:09, Jeff Rizzo wrote:
I understand the thinking behind this, but from my perspective one
left-behind software project is enough for me.  (Talking about NetBSD,
here) I've worked with most of the other DVCS solutions at least a
little bit, and it is so clear to me that git has won the mindshare
that I'm not willing to fight an uphill battle for another solution,
given that source code management is not the end goal for me.

So in summary
1) You feel that NetBSD is a left-behind software project
2) You want to go with the crowd (which crowd?) chosen SCM regardless of other merits
3) Source code management isn't important for you

Did I miss-understand anything?