Re: what's missing from CVS? extending CVS?

David Holland <dholland-tech%netbsd.org@localhost> writes:
> On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 02:08:31AM +0000, Brian Ginsbach wrote:
>  > > CVSNT != CVS.
>  >
>  > [...]
>  >
>  > Still wouldn't it be worth looking at it even if it is architecturally
>  > different under-the-hood?
>
> Yes.

I have no objections to people looking at CVSNT or any other
possibility. I just don't think that there is much of a point to
choosing CVSNT -- we'd end up having to fully migrate in the end
anyway, and the version that does things like atomic commits doesn't
exist yet. However, if someone wants to champion it, sure.

Perry