monotone partisans

Hi, folks

In my projects I use monotone and therefore I would like to spent some
time to import our tree to monotone system (even I think that we can't
use it as our VCS). My problem is that I have no access to machine which
should be able to do that in reasonable time frame. If there is any other
monotone partisan which doesn't have time to import our tree to monotone
database but have HW we can work together to test it.

Regards

Adam.